[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.69″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.69″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Those Dealing with Life Crises
With her inimitable, engaging and natural style, along with her tragic, triumphant (and often hysterical) life stories, Colleen “owns the room” at all her speaking engagements. Her captivating humor and insightful advice, redefine “motivational speaking.” Audiences arrive expecting a “speaker” but leave delighted with a newfound mentor and friend.
Introducing Colleen Kelly Mellor . . .
- Public School Teacher- 30 years
- Divorced/widowed 2 x’s by 43
- Single-Parented 2 girls 10 yrs apart in age
- Took Daughters Thru Europe
- Freelance Writer/Op-Ed Writer
- 6-Figure Realtor
- Breast Cancer Survivor–Wrote the Cover Story “I Got the News All Women Dread”
- Advocate following Current Partner’s Crash and “Death”
- Children’s Book Author
- Regular Commentator in Providence Journal, Wall St. Journal, etc.
- Author of 4 books, first of which-”Boomerrrang”– will be published soon
- Guest Speaker/Motivator
CLICK HERE to engage Colleen to speak at your next group meeting!